This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it. This policy applies when you visit my website www.lovegrovemediation.uk
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Lovegrove Consultancy Ltd.
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out my contact form on lovegrovemediation.uk. This includes information provided at the time of submitting the form.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, IP address, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from me or which I feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
I will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for me to provide our services to you, I may, from time to time, require to share your personal data with trusted third party service providers as detailed below. Whenever I share your personal data, I put safeguards in place which require these organisations to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
Examples of the sort of third parties I work with are:
- IT companies who support business systems and databases.
HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR DATA?
You can request for your data to be deleted from the system by contacting me on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that any requests to update your personal information may take up to 14 days for your e-mail request and 2-4 weeks to process your postal mail request.
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with my response to any requests you have made regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113, or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns (opens in a new window; please note I can’t be responsible for the content of external websites)